The Howard Johnson Curaçao Plaza Hotel & Casino is centrally located overlooking the famous Brion Square, the colorful city of ‘Willemstad’ and the Santa Ana Bay. The hotel has just completely refurbished most of its 70 rooms to cater both tourist and business markets. The rooms are tastefully designed and decorated and offer sleek, well-equipped contemporary accommodation with great modern facilities and services for your comfort.
The hotel is next to numerous shops, restaurants, museums and other downtown business as well as tourist attractions. The hotel is easily accessible from the international Airport ‘Hato’ and just a 10-minute drive away from the nearest tropical beach.
What They're Saying About Us! - Read the reviews and comments (link to customer comments!) from some of our most distinguished customers.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Extra person charges may apply
- Rollaway beds and cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; fees may apply.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in.
- Small pets only; fees may apply.
- Check-in time is at 14.00!
- Check-out time is at 12.00
- The hotel provides a 24-hour front desk service as well as a tours service and activity desk giving you all the latest information the Island has to offer.
- The leading on-site car rental company ‘Avis’ offers great rental deals for any car type thus giving you the freedom to take you to your important meeting or to explore the wonderful island. Free private parking with security is provided. Please approach the Avis representative in the lobby for more information.
- Public transportation is readily available with a main bus station nearby.
- Free parking on the hotel premises.
- The swimming pool on the ground floor offers relaxation after a busy day of meetings and/or sightseeing.
- The hotel is completely surrounded by many shops, restaurants, bars, museums and attractions.